Why Choose Marchant?
Founded in 1995, we are also investors with over 75 years of combined experience. Our experience and expertise allow us to offer a truly unique and innovative approach to property management.
Discover Why Greenville Homeowners Prefer Marchant Property Management
WHY CHOOSE MARCHANT PROPERTY MANAGEMENT? BECAUSE WE DESPERATELY NEED YOUR PROPERTY! We communicate daily with over 100 prospects that are searching for a Greenville area rental property and we need more inventory to help our waiting list of prospects.
If you are considering hiring a property manager, I would encourage you to compare our professional and mobile friendly website with any other property management company in Greenville. Google says 61% of users are unlikely to return to a mobile site they had trouble accessing and 40% visit a competitor’s site instead. By 2019, mobile is projected to account for 79% of all web traffic. I think our website conveys our level of commitment to professionalism that completely sets us apart. We also consistently rank in the top 5 for property management Google searches, which allows prospective tenants to find our listings first.
We are not only property managers, but we are also investors like you. We will manage your property like it is our own to ensure that you are maximizing your return with the least amount of your time or involvement. If you are still unsure if we are your best choice for Greenville property management, please review the items below that allow us to provide the highest standard in property management.
25 Reasons Why Marchant Property Management Is Truly Different
- Experience – Founded in 1995. 75 years of combined experience. Thousands of properties managed.
- Owner That Is Active in Daily Operations – Responsible for growing the company from 25 properties to over 500 properties. Owner is actively managing the day to day operations.
- We Are Investors – We have bought and managed over 50 properties in the Greenville area over the last 20 plus years.
- Communication – We answer all calls, text, emails, portal conversations, and return voicemails the same day, usually within the hour.
- Call Center – Our calls are answered by a live person 14 hours a day, 365 days a year. We answer leasing calls 98 hours a week, which is nearly two and a half times that of most property management companies.
- Technology – Cloud-based property management software for marketing, rent collection, maintenance tracking, accounting, and more. We also have software for lead tracking, rental price analysis, process management, utility connections, and much more.
- Showings Seven Days a Week - Tenant Turner electronic lockboxes allow prospects to view vacant properties 12 hours a day, seven days a week after prescreening and with a verified driver’s license. Has reduced our days on market by 50%. We also have agents available to show occupied properties.
- We Offer 3 Different Pricing Options – We have a suitable property management plan for any owner, depending on your individual needs. Our pricing is extremely competitive, and our service is second to none.
- Attorney In-House - Offers comprehensive in-house legal solutions to our property owners. This provides our staff and owners with immediate legal guidance to ensure our practices and documents meet the proper legal requirements.
- No Maintenance Reserve Account Required – We do not require owners to leave their money sitting in our account. We use rental proceeds to pay any repair invoices.
- Tenant Placement Only Option – We can find you a qualified tenant if you would prefer to manage the property yourself. You can also easily upgrade to full service property management at any time.
- Professional Mobile Friendly Website with Live Chat – Created in 2018 after a year of planning and research. Utilizes the latest technology available. Relevant and useful content for owners and tenants. Safely allows prospects to apply online and pay rent online.
- 24/7 Emergency Repair Hotline – We have dedicated vendors to address all after hours and weekend repairs in a timely manner.
- Advanced Marketing - Our listings are published to all major rental sites for maximum exposure. One of the only companies to post listings on MLS, Facebook and more, which allows us to keep a waiting list of prospects.
- Professional Photography and Video Tours – Has greatly reduced days on market. Professional photos make our listings stand out. Video tours allow prospects to do a virtual walk through. No other property management company around is offering this.
- Peer Network Group – Active member of a property management entrepreneurial group with over 1,000 members. Daily communication with industry leaders across the country for sharing best practices and problem solving.
- Active on Social Media and Blog – As industry leaders, we believe in sharing our expert knowledge by constantly sharing useful content about property management on our blog and social media accounts. We also use social media to post all our rental listings.
- Inspections – We constantly monitor the condition of your property with move in, move out, and routine inspections. We inspect properties every 6 months. We provide detailed inspection reports with 50-200 pictures documenting condition and recommended repairs.
- Professional Office Building That Is Centrally Located. We don’t work out of our basement or a run-down strip center. We have a professional office building located in beautiful downtown Greenville.
- Key Performance Indicators – 400 Properties Under Management. Vacancy Rate of 2%. Eviction Rate of 1%. Lease Renewal Rate of 69% (Industry Average is 50%). Rent Collection Rate of 99%. Average Days on Market is 29 Days.
- Low Turnover/Vacancy Costs – We proactively renew leases with rent increases approximately 90 days from lease end. We immediately list and show properties when tenant gives notice. Some companies wait to list so they don’t have to show.
- Single Owner Point of Contact – You will be assigned a highly qualified and licensed Property Manager that will be your point of contact. When you have questions or concerns about your property, you will always be talking with the person that is most knowledgeable about your property.
- Fee Structure – We charge a % of rent collected which motivates us to maximum rent amount as opposed to flat fee pricing that’s charged while property is vacant. No set up or marketing fee. No fees while vacant. No mark up on maintenance. No hidden fees ever.
- All in One Solution – We have a sister company that specializes in residential sales. We can partner with the 35+ Marchant agents to help fill our vacancies faster. We can help you sell your property or purchase more investment properties.
- We Love Property Management – We have a great staff of dedicated, passionate, and hardworking employees that always bring a positive attitude to any situation. Property Management is a difficult job and we have great people and systems in place to effectively manage your property.