Tenant Placement / Lease Only Service
Who is this program for?
- Landlords who want to manage the home themselves with direct interaction with the tenant
- Landlords who need marketing, tenant screening, and a professional lease
- Landlords who need help showing the property
- Landlords who have already identified a tenant and need a professional lease agreement
- Landlords who can perform their own rent collections and maintenance coordination
- Landlords who are not sure if they want or need a management company
How much does this program cost?
We charge a fee of one month’s rent for a 12-month lease with a minimum fee of $800. We charge a fee of one and a half month’s
rent for a 24-month lease and a fee of two months’ rent for a 36-month lease.
Is there a leasing commission paid to other Realtors?
YES – Marchant Property Management will cover the Agent Referral Fee out of our fee.
What is included in this program?
- Expert rental price analysis
- Online marketing on all major rental sites including MLS, Craigslist, Facebook, and more.
- Professional photography and video tour
- Prequalify, schedule, and show the property to prospective tenants
- Extensive tenant screening which includes employment and income verification, credit, criminal, eviction, sex offender, rental history, social media accounts and more
- Provide an attorney drafted custom lease agreement that can be signed electronically by the owner and tenants.
- Collect the security deposit from the tenants and forward to the owner.
What if I want Full Service Management later?
We get this question a lot. In this program, the lease can be converted to one of our Full Service Management Agreements at any time.
Tenant Placement - Additional Services Available
- Tenant Screening and Lease Signing – For a fee of $250, we will screen the applicant that you provide and if approved, provide an attorney drafted lease agreement that can be signed electronically by all parties via email. Owner will have final say in approving or denying application.
- Move In Inspection Report - Report typically contains between 50 to 200 color pictures documenting the condition of the property and noting any pre-existing issues. The fee for the Move In Inspection Report is $100.
- Professional Cleaning – Price for a detailed corner to corner professional cleaning typically ranges from $150 - $300 depending on the size and condition of the property. Quotes are available.
- Professional Carpet Cleaning – Price for professional carpet cleaning typically ranges from $125 - $150 depending on the size and condition of the property. Quotes are available.