Marchant Property Management is committed to equal housing and we fully comply with the Federal Fair Housing Act (FFHA) and with all state and local fair housing laws. We do not discriminate against persons because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
- Anyone who is 18 or older MUST submit an application and pay nonrefundable application fee
- Pets are a case by case basis and should be approved before applying. Refer to Pet Policy. No dangerous breeds. Must complete Pet Screening application and submit photo of all pets
- Must submit a copy of a valid form of identification
- Must submit copies of most recent months payroll stubs, if self-employed must submit 2 years tax returns
- Must provide all landlord contact info for past 3-5 years of residency
- Combined gross monthly income must be at least three times the amount of rent
- No evictions filed in the past 5 years
- No balance owed to landlords in the past 5 years
- Negative landlord references or consistent late rent payments will be grounds for denial
- Inaccurate or falsified information will be grounds for denial
- Criminal records and convictions may be grounds for denial
- Registered sex offenders may be grounds for denial
- Credit is on a case by case basis. Credit score below 500 will be grounds for denial
- Bankruptcy MUST be dismissed or discharged for at least 6 months
- No smoking inside the home or garage
- The total number of occupants must not exceed two persons per bedroom. An exception is made for children under the age of two. Children under two are allowed as an additional occupant of a single bedroom when the child resides with the parent or other adults(s) having legal custody.
Security Deposit: Security Deposits are typically equal to one month’s rent. However, in cases where there are more perceived risks due to credit, income, rental history, etc., the Landlord reserves the right to require a higher security deposit.
Errors & Omissions: Every effort has been made to provide applicants with reliable and accurate information regarding the home you are applying for. However, changes can and do take place to cause inaccurate information to be accidentally presented. We encourage all tenants to verify schools, allowable pets, expected features, or any HOA concerns prior to signing a lease agreement. Any information posted in any advertisement does NOT constitute a written agreement or guarantee of the facts stated.